Most pets spend time alone at home each day. Sometimes very long hours pass between the moment we leave them and the return home. How can we entertain them so that time goes faster? Here are some ideas to make your pet feel less alone!
– Leave the radio on so your pet has a background noise: there is specialized music for animals available on ICalmPet
– Leave the television open: there is a specialized television for dogs (DogTV)
– Get devices such as Petcube (interactive camera) and IFetch (toy that launches the ball to your pet and allows him to exercise -during your absence)
– Buy a Kong: non-toxic rubber toy with a hollow in the middle to place food or treats inside
– Leave one or more toys that your pet does not have access to when you are with him
– Hide treats in the house so that your pet spends time looking for them
– Buy puzzle style games that will stimulate your dog intellectually
– Adopt another pet. However, do not use this second animal to solve an anxiety problem, it must be seen before!
– Hire a dog walker or petsitter service (SOSGarde / Sitter)